We encourage all who have decided to make LifePoint their church home to consider becoming a member. We believe church membership is a commitment to one another to encourage, support and build up the church body.
Becoming a Member
Step 1 - Membership Class
- Learn what the church believes on various topics
- Ask any questions you have about LifePoint
- Get to know Pastor Jym
September 3, 2020, 6:00 p.m.- 8:30 p.m. (contact us if you are interested in signing up)
Step 2 - Fundamentals of the Faith
- 10 weeks covering the basics of the Christian Faith
- Connect with others going through the membership process
- Get to know two pastors or elders in the church
Classes are offered on Sunday mornings on an ongoing basis. You will have the opportunity to sign up for the Fundamentals of the Faith at the Membership Class.
Step 3 - Membership Covenant
- After completing the Fundamentals course, you will have the opportunity to sign the LifePoint Membership Covenant.
Step 4 - Elder Affirmation
- Names are presented to the sitting elders and once approved, you will be admitted into membership.