We encourage all who have decided to make LifePoint their church home to consider becoming a member. We believe church membership is a commitment to one another to encourage, support and build up the church body.
Becoming a Member
Step 1 - Membership Class
- Learn what the church believes on various topics
- Ask any questions you have about LifePoint
- Get to know Pastor Jym
Upcoming Class: May 18, 2023, 6:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. (contact us if you are interested in signing up)
Step 2 - Fundamentals of the Faith
- 11 weeks covering the basics of the Christian Faith
- Connect with others going through the membership process
- Get to know two pastors or elders in the church
This class series is offered three times a year on Sunday mornings. You will have the opportunity to sign up for the Fundamentals of the Faith at the Membership Class.
Step 3 - Membership Covenant
- After completing the Fundamentals course, you will have the opportunity to sign the LifePoint Membership Covenant.
Step 4 - Elder Affirmation
- Names are presented to the sitting elders and once approved, you will be admitted into membership.