Short-Term Mission Opportunities
Below are the trips planned for 2019. Please join us in praying for the eternal impact that each of the teams will have on the people they will interact with on their trip. We are praising God for impact made through the teams that went out in 2018 to Mexico, Arizona, Kentucky, Ecuador, Columbia and the Middle East. If you would like more information about any of the upcoming trips, please contact us or talk with the team leader directly.
Trips for 2019
Ghana, West Africa
- May 31-June 10, 2019
- working with the organization Sustained Hope. Ministry opportunities include: teaching in village schools, building/preparing a new school in the village, basic nursing, sports activities, and sharing Christ through Bible study, discipleship and interaction.
- Leader: Natalie Friar
- June 7-15, 2019
- assisting a local church with their Summer Bible Camp for older children/teens; assisting with music at the summer camp (especially need a drummer and guitarist); conducting basic workshops for local church members (marriage, devotions, parenting, doctrine, etc.)
- Leader: Becky Gluff
- June 15-21, 2019
- Work with three different orphanages. Includes manual labor (building projects) and time with the orphans themselves. One of the orphanages is for children with special needs. Spanish language skills are not necessary. Note: Some of the work is labor intensive and is performed under very hot conditions. However, if you are unable to do manual labor, but are willing to spend time with the children in the orphanages, you are welcome to participate in the trip.
- Leader: Lisa Kurtz
Laurel Mission, Kentucky
- June 16-21, 2019
- serve alongside LifePoint missionaries, Nathan and Lindsey Boggs at Laurel Mission. There will be a variety of building projects and help running a free clothing store.
- Adults, teens age 13-17 accompanied by a parent/adult
- Leader: Joe Seip
- June 29-July 13, 2019 (tentatively)
- learn about the struggles that thousands of refugees in Ugandan refugee camps endure, work in a local international school with children who are learning about God, attend local church services to worship with our new friends, serve alongside LifePoint missionaries Justin & Debbie Williams
- Leader: Scott Jacobson
- September 21-28, 2019
- evangelism teams working with the local churches to share the Gospel
- Leader: Pastor Tony Guinn
Mission Trip Application
If you are interested in going on one of our upcoming short-term mission trips, please click here to download a Mission Trip Application.
Short-Term Mission Trip Financial Support Request Form
If you would like to participate in one of our short-term mission trips, but are in need of financial assistance, please click here to download a Missionary Support Application.