All children, infant through 5th grade, must be registered and check-in at one of two check-in stations located in the children’s wing prior to the beginning of the service. Click Here to learn more about our safety and drop-off procedures.
- Available during 9:00 a.m. and 10:45 a.m. services
- For birth through age two with rooms divided for infants, crawlers, and toddlers
- Cry Room with live video stream from the worship service available for nursing mothers
Preschool & Elementary (1st-5th grade)
- Available during both the 9:00 a.m. and 10:45 a.m. services with the same lesson taught during both services
- Children are encouraged to attend a worship service with their family and a class during the other service
- Classes are based on "The Gospel Project" curriculum:
- Follows a chronological timeline of Bible events
- From Genesis to Revelation, each story helps kids connect the biblical events to God's ultimate plan of redemption through Jesus Christ
- Students start in their classroom with their small group to introduce that week's lesson. They then move to the Multi-Purpose Room for a large group experience that includes music, prayer, and a Bible story. Lastly, students return to their small group where they focus on applying what they have just learned and growing in their small group relationships.