We Believe In...
- One God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The Bible, as the inspired, infallible Word of God; the final authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- Jesus Christ, His Deity, virgin birth, sinless life, vicarious death, burial, and bodily resurrection, ascension to the right hand of the Father, and personal return in power and glory.
- Man's sinfulness and salvation by grace through faith in the once for all perfect sacrifice for sins by Jesus Christ on the cross.
- The ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose power the repentant sinner becomes a new creation and is enabled to live a godly life.
- The resurrection of the dead, the believer to life everlasting and the unbeliever to judgment and separation from God.
- The Church, as the one body of Christ, for which He will return, composed of all from every tongue, tribe, people and nation who have trusted Christ alone for their salvation.